Have a bat query?

Please note that we are an entirely voluntary organisation and do not employ anyone to answer or respond to calls or queries. It has been an extremely busy year for us already and so we have set up a new online system to help our volunteers manage the increased number of bat calls we have been receiving.

If you find a grounded bat or would like to report a roost please complete our online form here

If the bat is obviously injured it would be best to take it to a vet for immediate assessment and treatment – you can find your nearest vet here


Other contacts:

Worried about a development?




Damage/destruction of a roost or deliberate injury to bats

Call PSNI on 101



Bat Conservation Trust have lots of useful information on their website too


Thanks to all of our volunteers and all those kind members of the public who report grounded and injured bats to us